Sunday 25 April 2010

Calling European bloggers: Spread the word about My Europe Week

The editors of Bloggingportal.eu invite bloggers to participate in a blog carnival, by presenting their visions for the future of Europe between 3 May and Europe Day 9 May 2010, in the language of their choice.

You can submit a text or link to a post on your own blog.

But first the word has to be spread. We have a small beginning, but we need your help: more posts in more languages to make people aware of My Europe Week.

Here are the posts and languages I have noticed this far.



English




Stephen Spillane: My Europe Week – Celebrating Europe Day Online (19 April 2010)



Grahnlaw (in English): My Europe Week is about your vision for Europe (22 April 2010)



Mathew Lowry’s Tagsmanian Devil: What Europe do you want? The My Europe Week Blog Carnival is coming (23 april 2010)



Deutsch




Martin på Europaeum: Wer Visionen hat, sollte bloggen (20 april 2010)



Svenska



(bloggen.fi) Grahnlaw: Din vision för Europa: My Europe Week (23 April 2010)



Grahnblawg: Inför Europadagen: Din vision för Europa på My Europe Week (25 April 2010)



Suomi



Grahnlaw (blogs.fi): Sinun Eurooppa-visiosi: My Europe Week (23 April 2010)



Eurooppaoikeus: Kutsu blogikarnevaaliin: My Europe Week (25 April 2010)




Ralf Grahn


P.S. You can participate under the hashtags #MyEurope and #EuropeDay on Twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due deluge of spam comments no more comments are accepted.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.