Now we have the Ecofin conclusions:
3129th Council meeting Economic and Financial Affairs; Brussels, 30 November 2011 (provisional version, 17683/11; 26 pages)
We are able to see that Ecofin bravely resisted any temptation to offer unmerited attention to any detail at the expense of the whole (page 7):
FOLLOW-UP TO THE G-20 SUMMITWe leave the sherpas to prepare the next G20 summit in Los Cabos, Mexico, in June 2012, and we look forward to the next Ecofin follow-up.
The Council took stock of the outcome of the G-20 summit held in Cannes on 3 and 4 November, on the basis of a debriefing by the Commission and by the French delegation (in its capacity as G-20 presidency).
The G-20 summit covered:
• coordination of economic policies;
• the G-20 framework for growth;
• reform of financial regulation;
• reform of the international monetary system;
• commodity price volatility;
• other issues, such as food security, global governance, development cooperation, trade, corruption, employment and energy