The European Central Bank (ECB) has published a convenient press release on monetary policy decisions relating to the eurozone crisis: Decisions taken by the Governing Council of the ECB (in addition to decisions setting interest rates), Friday 21 May 2010.
We have presented the ECB decisions published in the Official Journal of the European Union on this blog.
Besides the summary of decisions, the press release contains links to press releases and formal decisions, including:
• ECB assesses the Greek economic and financial adjustment programme (2 May 2010)
• ECB announces change in eligibility of debt instruments issued or guaranteed by the Greek government (3 May 2010)
• Decision ECB/2010/3 of the ECB of 6 May 2010 on temporary measures relating to the eligibility of marketable debt instruments issued or guaranteed by the Greek Government
• ECB decides on measures to address severe tensions in financial markets (10 May 2010)
• Decision ECB/2010/5 of the ECB of 14 May 2010 establishing a securities markets programme
• Reactivation of US dollar liquidity providing operations (10 May 2010)
• ECB announces details regarding the reactivation of the US dollar liquidity-providing operations (10 May 2010)
• Decision ECB/2010/4 of the ECB of 10 May 2010 concerning the management of pooled bilateral loans for the benefit of the Hellenic Republic and amending Decision ECB/2007/7